We’re on the hunt for a full-time Web Designer/Developer to join our growing creative team. You will work under the guidance of our Creative Director and alongside our entire team on a wide range of projects driven by quality aesthetics and well-crafted user experiences. You will also be responsible for the look, feel and functionality of our digital experience production.
This position requires someone who is ready to have a major and measurable impact on a small but growing startup. You should be comfortable collaborating with design and marketing to spec out and build web pages, but also be ready to own large-scale web projects from start to finish.
Who are we?
ChartMogul helps people build better subscription businesses through data. Subscription businesses — like SaaS products, monthly gift boxes, streaming media platforms, and even local gyms — are highly measurable and generate a wealth of valuable data. We make it easier for them to track the revenue and customer metrics they depend on to maintain and grow their business. We serve more than 1,000 businesses around the world, spanning these verticals and more.
As a Web Designer/Developer, you will:
- Create and build beautiful, engaging, responsive, accessible and interactive digital experience
- Write and maintain clean iterative and reusable front-end code
- Collaborate with marketers, designers and engineers in a fast-paced environment
- Manage projects from initial concept through development, QA, staging and production deployment
- Stay on the edge of current design trends and patterns
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 3+ years experience as a designer and front-end developer
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your design skills and experience
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, QA, deployment, and maintenance)
- Competence in using design softwares such as Adobe Creative Suites, Figma, and/or Sketch
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly
- A detail-oriented and collaborative self-starter
- A college degree is preferred, but not necessary
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Experience with digital illustration and motion graphics, with examples you don’t mind sharing
- Experience with Git for maintaining codebase
- Experience with Wordpress or similar CMS
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You’ll join the adventures of an early-stage company and experience what it means to have an incredibly impactful job
- You’ll become part of a team of nice, awesome, and highly dedicated people who all have the same mission: Helping companies build better businesses
- Flexible hours with healthy work-life balance
- All employees, including contractors, receive sick days, paid holiday days, and paternity leave
- You’ll receive a great salary pack (market or upmarket)!
Please note that we are only able to consider applicants who are eligible to work in South Korea at this time.