UX Designer/Developer (South Korea)
We’re on the hunt for a full-time UI developer to join our growing engineering team.
Unlike most other roles within engineering, a background in computer science isn't a strong requirement – for this role we're looking for someone with the right balance of web development and design skills.
As a UX designer/developer you will work under the guidance of our Head of Engineering, and work closely with our frontend engineers, creative team and product team on a wide range of projects aimed at raising the quality of ChartMogul's user experience.
This position requires someone who is ready to have a major impact on a small but growing company.
Who are we?
ChartMogul helps people build better subscription businesses. Subscription businesses — like SaaS products and mobile consumer apps — are highly measurable and generate a wealth of valuable data. We make it easier for them to track the revenue and customer metrics they depend on to measure and grow their business. We serve more than 1,000 businesses around the world.
As a UX designer/developer, you will:
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers and designers
- Manage projects from initial concept through development, QA, staging and production deployment
- Stay up to date with current web development and design trends and best practices
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 3+ years experience as a web developer and/or digital designer
- A strong visual sense and understanding of design principles and creative strategy
- Someone who sweats every detail and strives for perfection when it comes to user experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong skillset in HTML / CSS
- Experience using Git and GitHub
- Experience working on a software product or interactive websites
- Ability to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English
- Passion for product design, user experience and information architecture
- A college degree is preferred, but not necessary
Please note that we are only able to consider applicants who are eligible to work in the location of the role.
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with digital illustration and motion graphics
- Knowledge of UX principals and best practices