Technical Recruiter (EU or S. Korea)
You're a passionate and skilled recruiter and topics like "candidate experience" and "employer branding" get you excited!
Hi. We’re the people of ChartMogul. A distributed team of 40+ people that fell in love with subscription data and great design. People say we’re nice :) We're on a mission to build an iconic software business with global impact, and the time has come to hire our first dedicated recruiter to help us accomplish this. We're looking for a smart, proactive recruiter with exceptional organizational skills and the will to set up and lead our recruitment and employer branding efforts. The role can be based anywhere in the EU or the greater Seoul area, and we're looking for someone to join us as soon as possible!
This is what you’d be working on:
- Help us build an exceptional team at ChartMogul by leading all efforts associated with recruitment.
- Our team is heavily weighted towards product development, so much of the hiring will be for engineers and product designers. You will also be responsible for commercial and operational hiring (e.g. marketing, sales, finance, etc.).
- Maintain and continuously improve our hiring processes so we consistently deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
- Create, build, and execute a strong employer branding strategy so top talent becomes aware of ChartMogul and the benefits of joining our team.
- Identify and maintain relationships with top industry talent months (or even years) ahead of a potential engagement.
Why this could be the perfect opportunity:
- You’ll become part of a kind and highly dedicated team who works with top tier SaaS and subscription businesses globally.
- You'll take on an important role with a high degree of autonomy and ownership that will have an outsized impact on the future success of the business (as hiring the right people is probably the most important thing we can do).
- You’ll receive a competitive compensation package including stock options and education budget.
This is what the role requires you to bring with you:
- You are a nice, humble person with a "let's do it" attitude.
- You have strong attention to detail and are very organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks when you own them.
- You have prior experience sourcing/recruiting/hiring exceptional software engineers.
- You are comfortable working in a startup, which will often require you to be self-directed and get things done/make things happen with less established support structures than you would find in a larger company.
- You take pride in your work and have a feeling of personal responsibility to help the whole company succeed, even if that means sometimes doing things that are outside of your job description.
- You are a positive, articulate, and clear communicator and are fluent in English.