Technical Customer Advocate (m/f)
ChartMogul helps hundreds of subscription businesses extract value from their data; from large SaaS and media businesses to niche monthly gift box companies. With our all-in-one approach to analytics, teams don't need to worry about provisioning data warehousing, and can instead focus on what matters, tracking metrics and getting insights from their data.
ChartMogul is built by an international team hailing from fifteen different countries. You'll find most of us at our headquarters in Berlin, but around a third of the team works remotely from different parts of the world.
We are looking for a Technical Customer Advocate to serve our awesome customers via email. Occasionally you will speak to customers on the phone to better service them. You are ChartMogul's frontline support and you're always ready and happy to resolve questions and find creative solutions to sticky issues. Our Success team strives to craft an extraordinary customer experience because we value our customers and understand their pains—and you play a pivotal role in ensuring that we are putting them first! By mastering our analytics platform, you will become a product expert and enable our customers to unleash the full potential of ChartMogul.
Ideally our new team member will work remotely from Toronto, Canada to help effectively address our core markets.
As part of your core responsibilities the Technical Customer Advocate will:
- Provide training to new and existing customers.
- Identify and communicate information for critical issues which require additional support
- Triage and mediate between customer success, finance, sales, product, development and operations.
- Author documentation for our customer facing Help Centre.
- Assist the sales team with the on-boarding of new customers.
- Author macros and contribute to improving strategies for effective problem resolution processes.
Sounds interesting? Here's what we hope you can bring to our team:
- You are detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency.
- You love (!!!) to learn and you want a complex product that will keep you on your toes
- You are good with numbers and enjoy analytical thinking.
- You are passionate about helping others, are self driven, take ownership and are honest and sincere.
- You sport a polite, patient, caring, calm and professional demeanour.
- You are a very collaborative and thrive in an environment where both you and others around you can excel
- You have some experience in a technical product support role in a software company (preferably in SaaS).
- You know how to explain API's and can do some basic JSON analysis.
- You will be covering 11 am - 7 pm (EST).