T2 Support Specialist - Toronto
ChartMogul helps hundreds of subscription businesses extract value from their data; from large SaaS and media businesses to niche monthly gift box companies. With our all-in-one approach to analytics, teams don't need to worry about provisioning data warehousing, and can instead focus on what matters; tracking metrics and getting insights from their data.
The CS team at ChartMogul aims to deliver outstanding experiences through the entire customer life cycle. We help our customers understand and trust their data. We also show them how to achieve their intended outcomes using ChartMogul's subscription data platform. Our team is structured into support, solutions, and strategic account management. Due to the nature of our product, we are a rather technical and data-driven success organization.
As a T2 Support Specialist, you will provide technical support by email and sometimes over the phone. You will work closely with our product and engineering team to help replicate, document and resolve reported issues. Being a technical product specialist, you will educate and guide our customers to achieve their goals. You take pride in going above and beyond to find solutions to difficult problems. You are a trusted advisor to our customers and champion their voice within ChartMogul.
- Combine product expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues
- Educate and empower our customers to become more effective ChartMogul users
- Assist our account managers and the sales team with the technical onboarding of new customers and ongoing customer requirements
- Author and update customer-facing and internal technical documentation and processes
- Collect customer feedback and communicate it to our product and engineering teams
- Provide product training for our North American customers and to team members internally
- Provide backup to the frontline team on an as-needed basis
- 2+ years experience in a technical customer service role in a software company, ideally in SaaS
- Experience with Zendesk or a similar ticket management system
- The ability to resolve complex technical issues
- You have extensive experience explaining APIs
- You’ve worked remotely and had experience in building relationships with remote colleagues
- Strong communication skills including technical writing ability
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Passionate about helping others and continuous self-improvement
- Detail-oriented with an analytical mind and a strong sense of urgency
- Honest, accountable, infectiously optimistic
- You sport a polite, patient, caring, calm, and professional demeanor
- Curious with a willingness to seek out answers through testing and experimentation
- Available to work 11 am- 7 pm ET (weekdays only)
- Flexible to occasionally meet outside regular work hours to sync with our global team
- A stable internet connection with at least 25Mbps download speed and 10 Mbps upload
- A quiet workspace within your home
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You’ll join the adventures of an early-stage company and experience what it means to have a job that’s incredibly impactful.
- You’ll become part of a team of dedicated SaaS veterans that are experts in their respective fields and also really nice people.
- You’ll receive a competitive compensation package (including stock options, education budget and health benefits).
- A company-sponsored co-working space in downtown Toronto is available if desired.
- We run periodic local and global team-building events and meetups.