Senior Talent Manager (f/m)
You are a passionate Recruiter and the topics "Employer branding", "HR KPI’s" and "Candidate Experience" let your heart jump?
You chose HR for the “Human” and not the “Admin” part in it?
Working amongst smart people as an equal Partner to Strategic Management resonates with you?
Well, okay you…..We might just be looking for you right now!
Hi. We’re the people of ChartMogul. A team of 20 humans and one Dachshund that fell in love with SaaS metrics and design. People say we’re nice :). We thrive for world domination and are looking for a smart, proactive Senior Talent Manager with exceptional organizational skills and the will to set up and lead our recruitment and branding efforts. The role is based in Berlin and we're looking for someone to join us asap!
This is what you’d be working on:
- Help us build a team of exceptional people at ChartMogul by leading all efforts associated with it such as recruitment, retention and culture.
- Together with our Management team help us to create, build and execute a strong employer branding strategy for our global workforce.
- Run initiatives to keep our superior team as well as Franklin the Dachshund happy and engaged.
Why you should not miss this great opportunity:
- You’ll join the adventures of an early days company and learn what it means to have a job that is incredible meaning- and impactful.
- You’ll become part of a team of nice, awesome and highly dedicated people that all have the same mission: Helping SaaS companies to build better businesses.
- You’ll take the opportunity of a steep learning curve and a great responsibility for a role you’ll love.
- You’ll receive a great salary pack (market or upmarket).
- We also offer the traditional perks and benefits of course.
This is what the role requires you to bring with you:
We’re looking for a Specialist in Talent Management (not a Generalist), or someone coming from a Recruitment background, who’s eager to "learn and lead" as the next step of his career. Does the following also sound like you?
- You are a nice, humble person with "can do" attitude and no entitlement-ego.
- Your working style is described best with: analytical, proactive and a little bit too much focus on long-term efficiency and KPIs :).
- You have a proven track record of your ability to adapt to changing conditions and priorities of min. 2 years.
- You have strong attention to detail- and great organizational skills. Things don’t slip through the cracks when you own them.
- You bring great communication skills to the table and are fluent in English, German is a plus.