Senior AE & Product Expert - Remote (f/m/d)
Please note we are only accepting applications from Canadian or EU residents at this time.
ChartMogul helps thousands of subscription businesses extract value from their data; from large SaaS and media businesses to mobile meditation apps. With our subscription data platform, teams don't need to worry about crunching numbers; they can instead focus on what matters — getting insights from their revenue data.
Our sales team helps people understand the value that ChartMogul can bring to their subscription business. We understand the importance of subscription data and know that various partners rely on this information to promote departmental, and organizational, growth and success. To help our clients, we listen to them and build collaborative relationships to educate them on the benefits of ChartMogul. As a result we're able to help them gather the insights they need to achieve their goals.
Since our primary focus is new business MRR, hitting and exceeding — we love the feeling of going above and beyond — our monthly and annual targets, helps us reinforce ChartMogul’s position as a leader in the subscription economy :)
As Senior AE & Product Expert you will:
- Help inbound leads set up and configure ChartMogul to track and improve key subscription metrics like MRR, churn, and LTV
- Prospect and sell into target accounts, navigating industry trends and organizational structure
- Conduct engaging product demos and requirements gathering sessions
- Develop offline prospects at networking events, conferences and trade shows (the US, Canada and Western Europe are our key regions)
- Leverage our internal CRM and other engagement platforms religiously to ensure consistent communication and collaboration
- Be credible as a SaaS technology expert
Sounds interesting? Here’s what we hope you can bring to our team:
- 3+ years of experience leading sales cycles in SaaS or a similar setting
- Attentive listening that enables you to find creative solutions in even the most complex scenarios
- The ability to express your ideas clearly in persuasive emails and written communication
- The ability to understand and communicate a complex product to a technical buyer (bonus points if you’ve worked with subscription billing systems or APIs)
- Willingness to contribute in more than one capacity and a high-energy, get s*** done attitude
- A self-driven, motivated, and dynamic personality who is comfortable working remotely
- Familiarity with CRM and sales automation software