Security Engineer - Remote (EU)
What will you be doing?
As with many young companies, your responsibilities will change over time. However, here are some of the responsibilities we expect you to take on as a Security Engineer:
- Design, develop, and deploy applications to improve our monitoring of cloud Infrastructure security and detect security threats in real-time.
- Research/identify potential vulnerabilities in software and resolve them so that malicious users will not be able to exploit them.
- Identify attack vectors that can be used to exploit ChartMogul software and apply appropriate defensive tools and techniques.
- We're looking for someone that is not only able to recommend but also is hands-on, and can develop and apply their recommendations.
Sounds interesting? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have 4+ years of work experience as a software security engineer
- Understanding of security fundamentals and clear passion around security as a mindset
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards, and state-of-the-art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities, and remediation
- Experience with system administration, 2FA, SSO.
- Knowledge of web-related technologies and of network/web related protocols
- Next to speaking English fluently, you are able to understand and translate business requirements into clearly articulated solutions.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of cloud environments, particularly Docker, AWS, and DigitalOcean.
- Experience with applications in Ruby ( and possible Rails ), and Go.
- You're passionate about security.
- You're excited to learn new technologies and best practices.
- You’re always up for pairing and tackling problems with your colleagues.
- You're eager to learn, contribute to design and architecture decisions, and inspire change.
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You’ll join the adventures of an early-stage company and experience what it means to have a job that’s incredibly impactful
- You’ll become part of a team of kind and highly dedicated people that all have the same mission: Helping subscription businesses succeed.
- You’ll receive a great salary pack (market or upmarket) and stock options.
- EU or Canada resident
- Please note, we are not accepting applications from U.S. residents at this time