Product Marketing & Product Partnerships Mgr (EU)
ChartMogul is analytics software for building a better subscription business. Whether a SaaS product or mobile meditation app — subscription businesses are highly measurable and contain a wealth of valuable data. We already have an incredibly diverse customer base, with over 1,000 businesses globally from dozens of industries.
We're looking for someone who can let the world know how ChartMogul can change the way subscription businesses are run. ChartMogul is chock-full of benefits and time-saving features, but today, when we release something new, some of our work gets buried. That's where you come in. Tell us how you can transform product marketing at ChartMogul in your application materials below.
This is also a mixed role, you will be additionally responsible for product partnerships at ChartMogul. This means working with our integration partners on co-marketing initiatives and other ways to collaborate in a mutually beneficial way.
What you'll do:
- One of your ongoing responsibilities is to work with the Product team to support new feature launches with updates to the website, email and in-app announcements, blog posts and amazing marketing materials to support our sales team.
- Overall, you will make sure that our customer facing communication is clear and concise, while at the same time differentiating ChartMogul from our competitors.
- As the Product Partnerships Manager you will work with our integration partners to create mutually beneficial collaborations, from training webinars, guest posts to co-marketing initiatives, etc.
- Together with our Content team, you will work to maintain our position as a thought leader in the subscription analytics and subscription data domain.
- You will own all customer lifecycle marketing (in-app and email drip messaging), maximizing the customer experience and trial-to-paid conversion rate.
- You are incredibly passionate about great SaaS products.
- You are familiar with some of the fundamentals of sales and marketing.
- You love taking complex concepts and product features and distilling them down into easily explainable product benefits with clear value propositions.
- You have exceptional skills in communication & presentation. You express yourself eloquently and are great at visual storytelling.
- You can craft crisp English marketing copy that leaves readers smiling.
- You are able to go deep into the functionality of a complex software product to become a product and domain expert.
- You're an unashamed perfectionist, in pursuit of excellence in everything you put out.
Nice to have:
- You're familiar with common marketing automation tools (Intercom, HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.)
- Working with Designers and Creatives isn't new to you - and you have a good understanding of the design process.