Product Marketing Manager (f/m)
ChartMogul is analytics software for building a better subscription business. Whether a SaaS product, monthly gift box, VoD platform or gym — subscription businesses are highly measurable and contain a wealth of valuable data. We already have an incredibly diverse customer base, with over 1,000 businesses globally from dozens of industries.
Now we're looking for somebody who can help more businesses discover and understand the value ChartMogul provides.
We're a young company, and as with many young companies, you will wear many hats. In the short-mid term your responsibilities would include:
- You will take over responsibility for content and copy of our main website, newsletter and other marketing collateral to make sure we express the value we provide in clear and simple terms - this includes designing the layout and information flow of web pages and copy editing.
- You will own all customer lifecycle marketing, this includes our free-trial drip campaign (both email and in-app).
- You will produce (or manage the production of) high quality customer case stories that highlight interesting real world use cases of our solutions.
- One of your ongoing responsibilities is to work with Product Management to support new product and feature launches with great landing pages, email and in-app announcements, and amazing marketing materials to support our sales team.
- You will establish and maintain a feedback loop with Product Management to make sure our product road map incorporates customer needs and general trends in the market to ensure our product remains competitive and product gaps are closed.
- Together with our Content department, you will work to maintain our position as a thought leader in the subscription analytics domain.
- Overall, you will make sure that our customer facing communication is clear and concise, while at the same time differentiating ChartMogul from our competitors.
- You are familiar with the fundamentals of marketing & advertising.
- You love taking complex concepts and products features and distilling them down into easily explainable product benefits with clear value propositions.
- You're able to craft clear and compelling marketing copy.
- Your level of English is that of a native speaker.
- You have exceptional skills in communication & presentation - you express yourself eloquently and are great at visual storytelling.
- You have taken a deep dive into a product to become its champion before - and you're planning to do that again
- You're an unashamed perfectionist, in pursuit of excellence in everything we put out.
Nice to have:
- You're familiar with common marketing automation tools (Intercom, HubSpot, Drift, Instapage, MailChimp, etc.)
- Working with Designers and Creatives isn't new to you - and you have a good understanding of the design process.