Global Team Assistant (Seoul based)
In this role you will act as an executive assistant to the CEO and other members of the leadership team as required. You will also work on other ad-hock projects spanning recruitment, people operations, research and company culture.
Your day to day could consist of numerous tasks depending on current needs, these could include:
- Assisting with recruiting employees by drafting job descriptions, screening resumes and following up with candidates.
- Assisting with the filing of expenses.
- Assisting with paperwork in Korean and English languages.
- Assisting with organizing company events and travel.
- Conducting market research or other analysis.
- Assist with gathering employee satisfaction metrics and feedback and suggest ways to address employee concerns.
- Assisting with some HR tasks.
- Helping to put together presentations in Keynote, specifically our monthly Town Hall deck.
We're open to part-time (minimum 30 hours per week) or full-time. Work from home is OK though some time in the office (Gangnam station area) will be required.
- You are intelligent, highly organized, technically proficient with PC and Mac, have a positive/can-do attitude and are comfortable juggling multiple ad hock projects and ongoing tasks.
- You must speak fluent English and Korean.