Full Stack Software Engineer (South Korea)
What will you be doing?
As with many young companies, your responsibilities will change over time. However, here are some of the responsibilities we expect you to take on as a Full Stack Software Engineer:
- Work as part of a team on improving a major Ruby-on-Rails powered SaaS application and it's Vue.js frontend.
- Work with our Product and Design teams to discuss new features, their requirements as well as changes and improvements to existing functionality.
- Make sure that the software you build together with your team is well designed, secure, and reliable.
- Contribute to technology strategy – we decide together how to evolve our stack using technologies that fit our purposes.
- Contribute to the quality of our codebase by reviewing pull requests while providing constructive feedback.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in technology.
Sounds interesting? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Ability to write clear and maintainable code.
- You like working with other team members, and even customers to understand and solve their problems.
- Next to speaking English fluently you are able to understand and translate business requirements into clearly articulated technology solutions.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems and practices.
- Knowledge of Postgres and SQL.
- Experience with D3.js
- You're passionate about programming. You know how to run code, not just write it.
- You're pragmatic, and know when to be hands-on and enjoys taking the lead in challenging situations.
- You're excited to learn new technologies and best-practices.
- You’re always up for pairing and tackling problems with your colleagues.
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You’ll join the adventures of an early stage company and experience what it means to have a job that’s incredibly impactful.
- You’ll become part of a team of nice, awesome and highly dedicated people that all have the same mission: Helping companies to build better subscription businesses.
- You’ll receive a great compensation package (including stock options, etc).