Frontend/Full Stack Engineer
What will you be doing?
As with many young companies, your responsibilities will change over time. However, here are some of the responsibilities we expect you to take on as a Full Stack Software Engineer:
- work with our Designers and Product Managers to discuss new features and their frontend requirements.
- make sure that the interfaces you will build together with your team are engaging, secure, and reliable - and delivered on time.
- Contribute to technology strategy – we will decide together how to evolve our stack using technologies that fit our purposes.
- Contribute to the quality of our codebase by reviewing their pull requests while providing constructive feedbacks.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in technology
Sounds interesting? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Strong experience with Marionette, Backbone, VueJs and D3.js.
- A good understanding of building solid, maintainable code.
- You like working with other team members, and even customers to understand and solve their problems.
- Next to speaking English fluently you are able to understand and translate business requirements into clearly articulated technology solutions.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems and practices
- Knowledge of Postgres and SQL
- You're passionate about programming. You know how to run code, not just write it.
- You're pragmatic, and know when to be hands-on and enjoys taking the lead in challenging situations.
- You're excited to learn new technologies and best-practices.
- You’re always up for pairing and tackling problems with your colleagues.
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?