Frontend Engineer (m/f)
As with many young companies, your responsibilities will change over time. However, here's what we have in mind for this position in the short and medium term:
- You will join the Analytics & Display team, which is responsible for crunching and displaying the data that our Data Engineering team has processed. In this role you will play an instrumental role helping our customers understand their data.
- Your goal is to delight our customers by building engaging, secure, and reliable user interfaces.
- In cooperation with our Designers and UI Developer, you will discuss, plan and implement new features.
- You will work to use and evolve our backend APIs.
- You keep yourself informed about industry trends and developments, especially with regards to accessibility and usability, and help educate others in your team.
- Ongoing responsibilities include testing & documentation of your work.
What we're looking for:
- Experience with Marionette / Backbone, which we presently use, would be particularly great.
- A good understanding of building solid, maintainable code.
- You speak fluent Git, and English.
- You like working with other team members, and even customers to understand and solve their problems.