ChartMogul helps people build better subscription businesses, through data. Whether a software-as-a-service product, subscription food box, video on-demand platform or gym — subscription businesses are highly measurable and contain a wealth of valuable data.
ChartMogul customers are incredibly diverse, with over 900 businesses globally from all of the verticals listed above — and more.
As well as innovating on the product side of ChartMogul, we’re BIG on Content. When we talk about content, we mean rich educational guides, in-depth articles, insightful podcasts and videos that bring complex analytical concepts to the masses. This is not your usual click-bait “Content Marketing” that’s all-too present on the web today. We treat our content as a product in itself — it has a user experience, and leaves the user with a lasting impression of our brand. We’re democratizing analytics!
Over the last two years, we’ve built a loyal, recurring audience at ChartMogul and established our brand as a thought leader in the SaaS and subscription space. And now we’re ready to take that to the next level, with your help.
- Are you already writing for your own audience from an analytical standpoint?
- Can you add massive value for our established reader base and drive engagement?
- Do you have some great ideas for taking B2B content marketing to a new level, beyond just “blog posts”?
Today, ChartMogul publishes on a Blog, a resource library for downloadable guides, other channels like iTunes for podcasts and a Medium publication. We plan to expand our efforts and reach, through any channel that’s relevant to our audience.
As an Editor at ChartMogul, you’d be responsible for bringing your own unique set of analytical skills to our content. This could be in:
- Data visualization and analysis
- Industry commentary, analysis and interpretation
- Social distribution and reach at scale
- Podcast hosting and production
- Video hosting and production
- Taking part in the day-to-day publishing workflow (ideation, drafting, production, publishing and distribution)
- Defining and owning key metrics and indicators of success for the Content team, whether in Google Analytics or other analytics tools.
What we’re looking for:
- You can write fluently in English and produce engaging, carefully-considered and well-researched material. To you, writing about your findings is second nature, and a way to process thoughts and concepts.
- You have a couple of years’ demonstrable experience producing and publishing content, ideally from an analytical, business or finance perspective.
- You have an educational background in computing, finance or business (ideal) or another relevant field.
- You’re self-motivated and can thrive at defining and achieving sensible targets for your work.
- You have at least some experience with the technical side of producing, editing and publishing audio and video content.
- You want to work at a small, growing company where you’ll have the chance to drive process improvements. You can maintain complete focus despite multiple competing priorities and work streams.