DevOps - Remote (EU)
As with many young companies, your responsibilities will change over time. However, here are some of the responsibilities we expect you to take on as a DevOps:
- Ownership of everything related to the infrastructure that keeps ChartMogul alive and running;
- Collaborate with the development team to not just maintain, but also build and improve the underlying systems to be highly available, scalable, and highly performant.
- Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance.
- Make our continuous integration and deployment processes as boring as possible.
- Lead us on the move from Digital Ocean to AWS.
We’re currently only accepting applicants based in the EU.
Sounds interesting? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have 4+ years of experience with high traffic web applications.
- Great knowledge of cloud environments, particularly AWS and DigitalOcean
- Great knowledge of provisioning and orchestration tools.
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems and practice.
- Good knowledge of Linux system administration, preferably Ubuntu.
- Experience working through migrations with no downtime.
- Next to speaking English fluently, you are able to understand and translate business requirements into clearly articulated technology solutions.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem.
- Experience with SaltStack and Terraform.
- You're passionate about what you do.
- You're pragmatic and know when to be hands-on and enjoy taking the lead in challenging situations.
- You're excited to learn new technologies and best practices.
- You’re always up for pairing and tackling problems with your colleagues.
- You're eager to learn, contribute to design and architecture decisions, and inspire change.
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You’ll join the adventures of an early-stage company and experience what it means to have a job that’s incredibly impactful
- You’ll become part of a team of nice, awesome, and highly dedicated people that all have the same mission: Helping companies to build better businesses.
- You’ll receive a great salary pack (market or upmarket)