Content Marketing Manager (m/f)
ChartMogul helps people build better subscription businesses, through data. Whether a software-as-a-service product, subscription food box, video on-demand platform or gym — subscription businesses are highly measurable and contain a wealth of valuable data.
ChartMogul customers are incredibly diverse, with over 900 businesses globally from all of the verticals listed above — and more.
As well as innovating on the product side of ChartMogul, we’re BIG on Content. When we talk about content, we mean rich educational guides, in-depth articles, insightful podcasts and videos that bring complex analytical concepts to the masses. This is not your usual click-bait “Content Marketing” that’s all-too present on the web today. We treat our content as a product in itself — it has a user experience, and leaves the user with a lasting impression of our brand. We’re democratizing analytics!
Over the last two years, we’ve built a loyal, recurring audience at ChartMogul and established our brand as a thought leader in the SaaS and subscription space. And now we’re ready to take that to the next level, with your help.
- Are you already writing for your own audience from an analytical standpoint?
- Can you add massive value for our established reader base and drive engagement?
- Do you have some great ideas for taking B2B content marketing to a new level, beyond just “blog posts”?
Today, ChartMogul publishes on a Blog, a resource library for downloadable guides, other channels like iTunes for podcasts and a Medium publication. We plan to expand our efforts and reach, through any channel that’s relevant to our audience.
As a Content Marketing Manager at ChartMogul, you’d be responsible for bringing your own unique set of analytical skills to our content. This could be in:
- Data visualization and analysis
- Industry commentary, analysis and interpretation
- Social distribution and reach at scale
- Podcast hosting and production
- Video hosting and production
- Taking part in the day-to-day publishing workflow (ideation, drafting, production, publishing and distribution)
- Defining and owning key metrics and indicators of success for the Content team, whether in Google Analytics or other analytics tools.
What we’re looking for:
- You can write fluently in English and produce engaging, carefully-considered and well-researched material. To you, writing about your findings is second nature, and a way to process thoughts and concepts.
- You have a couple of years’ demonstrable experience producing and publishing content, ideally from an analytical, business or finance perspective.
- You have an educational background in computing, finance or business (ideal) or another relevant field.
- You’re self-motivated and can thrive at defining and achieving sensible targets for your work.
- You have at least some experience with the technical side of producing, editing and publishing audio and video content.
- You want to work at a small, growing company where you’ll have the chance to drive process improvements. You can maintain complete focus despite multiple competing priorities and work streams.