Business Development Representative (BDR) - Remote (EU)
At ChartMogul, we help people build better subscription businesses, with data. In support of that, we are hiring a Business Development Representative (BDR) who’s smart, competitive, curious, and ready to set new records! We care deeply about building strong, long-term relationships with our customers, so we're looking for candidates who can balance the need to move fast and grow our revenues with a personal approach at the right pace for each customer.
As our BDR, your core responsibility is to set qualified meetings and create pipeline for the ChartMogul sales team. You’ll function as a critical driver of revenue by uncovering and converting new sales opportunities across industries, supported by a super smart revenue operations team and experienced leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Cultivate leads by building relationships with enterprise level decision makers via cold (30%) and warm outreach (70%)
- Produce strategic, high-value research on target opportunities and accounts, navigating industry trends and organizational structure
- Independently manage time and responsibilities to exceed monthly KPIs
- Leverage our internal CRM and sales technologies religiously to ensure consistent communication and collaboration
- Be credible as a technology expert
What we're looking for
- At least 1 year of experience in inbound or outbound software sales or similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- High-energy, get s*** done attitude
- Ability to understand and communicate a complex product to a technical buyer
- Mature and confident with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, driven, dynamic personality
- Strong desire for a career in sales and/or consulting
Nice to have
- Experience running outbound enterprise B2B demand generation and lead generation activities in software/SaaS/cloud technology
- ABM experience
- CRM and sales enablement technology experience
What is it like to work at ChartMogul?
- You’ll join the adventures of an early-stage company and experience what it means to have an incredibly impactful job
- You’ll become part of a team of kind, highly competent and dedicated people who all have the same mission: Helping subscription businesses succeed
- Flexible hours and remote friendly
- All full time team members, both employees and contractors, receive stock options, paid sick days, paid holiday, maternity/paternity leave, education budget and more
- You’ll receive a great salary pack (market or upmarket)!
- Initial Call with our Recruiter
- Take-Home Assessment
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Team Interview
- Reference checks
This is a full-time remote position. Please note that we can only consider applicants who are eligible to work in the EU.