Account Executive (f/m)
ChartMogul helps hundreds of subscription businesses extract value from their data; from large SaaS and media businesses to niche monthly gift box companies. With our all-in-one approach to analytics, teams don't need to worry about provisioning data warehousing, and can instead focus on what matters, tracking metrics and getting insights from their data.
The Sales team contributes to ChartMogul’s goals by helping people build better subscription businesses with data. We understand the importance of revenue analytics and know that various partners rely on this information to promote departmental, and organizational, growth and success. To help our clients, we listen to them and build collaborative relationships to educate them on the benefits of ChartMogul. As a result we're able to help them gather the insights they need to achieve their goals.
Since our primary focus is new business MRR, hitting and exceeding—we love the feeling of going above and beyond—our monthly, quarterly and annual targets, helps us reinforce ChartMogul’s position as a leader in the revenue analytics space :) As Account Executive you will:
- Handle inbound outreach via our CRM and other user engagement platforms
- Work closely with customers from initial contact through to closing the sale
- Conduct engaging online product demos and facilitating the occasional webinar
- Develop offline prospects at networking events, conferences and trade shows (US, Canada and Western Europe are key regions)
- Communicate and collaborate internally to facilitate new business efforts and improve the overall customer experience
- Pursue other opportunities as they arise (partnership inquiries, on-site visits, etc.)
- Ideally, our new team member will work remotely from Toronto, Canada to help effectively address our core markets.
Sounds interesting? Here’s what we hope you can bring to our team:
- You have some experience in software sales or in a similar setting
- Your background in, knowledge of, or real passion for SaaS
- Familiarity with CRM and sales automation software
- Keenness to consult with potential customers, and act as an advisor—because we know you love helping customers find meaningful and sustainable solutions to their problems
- Your ability to sell solutions. You are an attentive listener and that enables you to find creative solutions to even the most complex scenarios
- Your communication skills—you know how to tailor your message to your audience
- Ability to understand and communicate a complex product to a technical buyer (bonus points if you’ve worked with subscription billing systems or APIs).
- Willingness to contribute in more than one capacity and a high-energy, get s*** done attitude
- You are inventive and motivated, as this is a remote role for the time being